Global Integrated Marketing Campaigns Specialist
Save the Children International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as the Global Integrated Marketing Campaigns Specialist in the UK (London or Remote) or any existing Save the Children International Regional or Country office worldwide.
Save the Children is in the middle of an ambitious 2022-24 strategic plan that looks to build a Movement of Millions to achieve our programmatic and advocacy goals. To do so, it has been recognised that a shift in our marketing strategy is required and the adoption of an integrated marketing approach has been identified as a ‘game changer’ that will help us achieve this vision.
Both raising funds and engaging with our supporters through campaigning in digital channels are key to delivering the strategy.
This role sits in the Global Engagement Team, which provides strategic support and specialist guidance to our 27+ Members, most of them in Asia, Oceania, Europe and the Americas. The team are responsible for Brand, Audience Insight, Digital Engagement and Integrated Marketing Strategy & Delivery, with all functions united by a focus on reaching and engaging new and existing audiences in a way that empowers them to contribute effectively towards our shared mission.
This is a unique opportunity for a senior marketer with experience delivering integrated marketing communications across a diverse range of channels to join the team, working closely with the Global Integrated Planning and Strategy Lead to devise, design and deliver integrated global marketing campaigns on behalf of the movement.
This role will be primarily responsible for leading and coordinating our global integrated campaigns, such us our Global Hunger or Ramadan fundraising campaigns, ensuring that the campaign strategy supports our Communications, Brand, Supporter Acquisition and Donor Development objectives.
In addition to global integrated campaigns, the role will also be responsible for developing Save the Children’s approach to integrated marketing, ensuring that all communications with our audiences are consistent and coherent, informed by a deep understanding of target audiences and designed for a specific purpose within our wider communications strategy.
During Humanitarian Emergencies, this role will provide critical support in coordinating the team’s key response roles to ensure that our emergency communications adhere to the same principles of consistency, coherence and audience-centricity.
The role will also support and project manage, when required, member-led global projects and campaigns.
The post holder will drive effective business partnering with key stakeholder groups such as communications, media, fundraising, partnerships, advocacy and programme colleagues in Save the Children member and country offices.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Demonstrable high-level knowledge and at least five years of experience in integrated marketing, fundraising or communications.
- Demonstrated success in delivering high-quality, successful integrated marketing campaigns (ideally at an international level).
- Proven experience in a strategic lead role with decision making responsibilities.
- Demonstrable leadership, influencing and people management skills.
- Proven project management skills delivering complex projects on time and on budget with a strong knowledge of analysis of costs/impact.
- Proven digital marketing skills and demonstrable experience running digital marketing campaigns.
- Data-driven ethos with strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, additional language skills would be an asset.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt work plans flexibly depending on external opportunities.
- Capacity to build and maintain excellent relations and to work effectively in a multicultural and multi-ethnic environment respecting diversity.
- A willingness to travel to support members directly or to relevant events as required.
- Experience working internationally in a strategic support role to a diverse range of local offices.
- Senior experience in the INGO sector.
- Strong personal, organisational and self-management skills; with an ability to lead and work in teams and motivate others.
- A self-starter using initiative to see opportunities to achieve objectives in this role.
- Strong IT skills particularly in Microsoft products.
- Ability to articulate the work of Save the Children with passion.
We can offer circa £56,000 per annum (If based in the UK) with an option of flexible working hours. If the role is based outside of the UK, National Terms & Conditions (including pay and benefits) will apply.
This role can be based in the UK (London or Remote) or any existing Save the Children International Regional or Country office location on approval, provided the successful candidate has proof of eligibility to work from the preferred location for the duration of the contract.
Where we Work - Where We Work | Save the Children International
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your salary expectations. A full copy of the role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.