Knowledge Management Coordinator
Save the Children International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as th Knowledge Management Coordinator at London/remote or any existing Save the Children International office location.
The purpose of the Knowledge Management and Learning function within the Evidence & Learning team is to support continuous improvement of our impact for children by ensuring that Sponsorship Program at Save the Children consistently identifies, generates, applies, and shares Program Quality and Impact knowledge and KM best practices, and uses quality data to support our strategic objectives and our global breakthroughs for children.
The role holder will be responsible for supporting the Research Manger, MEAL Specialists and Senior Director in the development of and effective delivery of products and services to support programmatic knowledge management on inequality and discrimination, and results based management to deliver Sponsorship new Program Design.
The role holder will provide support in management of data produced in Sponsorship programs. Duties will include quality checking of data, analysing data produces, synthesising results from programs and supporting mapping of data quality and integration needs for PPM Prime
The role holder will be part of the Program Quality Impact Sponsorship team.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Experience in knowledge management and organisational learning in order to help drive improvements in evidence understanding and uptake
- Good Microsoft SharePoint skills, including the ability to create and edit document libraries, OneNet pages, etc.
- Excellent level of IT competency, strong knowledge and skills in Microsoft Excel, including developing pivot tables
- Good PowerBI skills, including the ability to create and maintain dashboards
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong orientation towards continuous improvement in user experience or customer service
- A strong attitude for precision, thorough attention for details and passion for data quality
- Experience collecting quantitative data and undertaking analysis (graphic displays, presenting trends, briefing papers and summary reports etc.)
- Experience developing learning/training sessions on technical MEAL tools
- Highly organized and excellent administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal and cultural awareness skills, and the ability to develop productive relationships across a wide range of stakeholders in a diverse, international environment
- Fluency in English with excellent written and verbal communications skills and a passion for creative and effective communications
- Commitment to the mission, vision and values of Save the Children;
- Written language skills in French, Spanish or Arabic
We can offer circa £28,000 per annum (If based in UK) with an option of flexible working hours. If the role is based outside of the UK, National T&C (including pay) will apply.
This role can be based in London or any existing Save the Children International Regional or Country office location on approval, provided the successful candidate has proof of eligibility to work from the preferred location.
Where we Work - Where We Work | Save the Children International
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Date advertised: 9 Sep 2022
Closing date: 20 Oct 2022 - 23:59 GMT
Location: Worldwide, Worldwide
Department: Programme Operations
Type: Fixed-term contractSchedule: Full-time